LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!
Koa wood is one of the many items that Hawaii is well known for. This bendable wood makes for an incredible supply in various crafts, and these wood hats and visors are one of them. This unique look is one that we are absolutely in love with and it’s because it is a new twist to a product that we all love.
- Hawaiian Koa Wood
- Trucker Hat and Snapbacks
- Kauai Crafted Engravings
- One Size Fits All
- Made in Kauai
The wood is easy to bend, making it a perfect product to use as a bill. Whether you like to keep your flat bill, or you like a nice curve to it, the Koa wood makes it easy to mold. On each hat will be a crafted engraving. Choose from:
- Island Visor with Hawaiian Islands and tribal engraved on the bill. Velcro Back
- Norfolk Pine trees engraved into the wood. Koa wood patch is sewn to fabric Flat Bill snapback.
- Monkey Pod Tree engraved on a Koa wood Flat Bill Snapback
- Tribal Surf Snapback with Koa wood curved bill
- Purple Island SnapBack with Koa curved wood bill
- Island Honu Snapback with Koa curved wood bill
Hawaii Palm Snapback
Bendable Hawaiian Koa Wood Trucker Hat.
Sun and shark design engraved with Hawaii palm.
- Island curved bill w/ tribal engraving (Velcro Back)
- Island curved bill w/ honu engraving (Velcro Back)
- Blue Island Flat Bill w/ sun shark design engraved on wood
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING ON ALL WOOD PRODUCTS: THEY ARE MADE ON DEMAND AND WITH ALOHA. IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT, WE PROMISE!